Use the following Tips to help plan your Fundraiser. Answers to additional questions can be found on our FAQs page or by contacting a Fundraising Distributor
• Determine your financial goal – this will help you establish how much product you need to order
• Choose a Fundraising sponsor for your event that is organized and excited.
• Contact us to find a Fundraising Distributor
• Use and download our Fundraising Tools to promote your event. Calendars, posters, letters and other marketing materials are available for your use. Ask your distributor for details.
• Sell! It’s easy by taking your products to events, work, the local grocery store or calling friend and neighbors.
• Collect your money. Have a predetermined deadline when all proceeds need to be returned to your sponsor.
• Reward. Give your participants some kind of reward for their efforts. It may be as simple as an ice cream sundae party or an acknowledgement at an assembly. Raising much needed funds for your organization is a worthy cause and should be recognized.
Safety & Courtesy Tips:
Safety needs to be at the forefront of any Fundraiser. Please follow the following safety awareness tips.
• Sell to people that you already know; family, friends or neighbors.
• Never sell door to door or enter someone’s home.
• If selling at an event or grocery store keep cash well stored.
• Always say Thank You weather purchasing or not.
• Smile, and be polite.